We encourage you to submit comments for posting to Hillocrian Blog.
However, please note the following:
- This is a moderated blog and comments will appear if and when they are approved.
- Hillocrian Blog reserves the right to edit or delete comments for any reason.
- By submitting comments for posting, you give Hillocrian Blog the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will indemnify Hillocrian Blog against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
- To ensure that your comment will be approved for posting, please don’t submit comments that: a) infringe on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights; b) are unlawful, obscene, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity; c) include advertisements or solicitations; or d) are off-topic.
- Hillocrian Blog reserves the right to revise this comment policy without notice at any time.